Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year, rivaled only by Cyber Monday. Black Friday is still the leader in total sales, including sales at both physical and online stores. The retail holiday attracts millions of shoppers because of the huge discounts offered by vendors on this day.
Many people venture out on Black Friday to stock up on Christmas gifts, but the shopping holiday presents a great excuse to buy key items for house repair as well as emergency preparedness.
Watch the sales and look for deep discounts on the following tools:
- DeWALT 12V Max Cordless Screwdriver – This powered screwdriver cannot be used for drilling, but it’s very handy for installing screws. It is equipped with a super bright LED light in the collar to allow you to work in the dark.
- Craftsman C3 19.2V Drill/Driver – Craftsman is a brand that Americans’ trust. The company’s C3 is a powerful all-around drill and driver with onboard bit holders.
- Dremel Multi-max Cordless Oscillating Tool – An oscillating tool is one of the essential power tools needed by every handyman or DIYer. The tool can be used for cutting, grinding, sanding, and scraping. It comes with a battery fuel gauge and variable speed.
- Ryobi Tek4 Stud Sensor – This tool helps you find studs behind drywall, taking the guesswork out of hanging items or drilling holes in the wall.
- Milwaukee M12 Cordless Jigsaw – A jigsaw is a critical tool for every DIYer or handyman who no longer wants to mess with a handsaw.
- Bosch RS4 Reciprocating Saw – If you are serious about doing work at home, this is a “must-buy.” The saw is contractor-grade so you can expect that it will last for many years.
There are many other tools that you can buy on Black Friday, but these items are some of the most important ones for simple or emergency repairs at home, especially during a disaster.
After a disaster, you may be able to handle the cleanup and repair on your own. But if the damage is serious enough, defer to Utah disaster cleanup specialists who can help you remove debris and move forward safely, quickly and efficiently.